Thursday, October 6, 2011

Apple Syrup Art Gallery

Me and my dad like to take pictures. Some of these pictures I took and other ones my dad took while I was there. First up is the picture above. We were taking pictures on Gascony Road in Encinitas- next to Capri School. This one looks like a bunch of clouds coming in from a storm front.

This next one is from last year when I took a field trip to Swami's. This looks big but it's really no smaller than a big twig. I like this one because it has lots of colors and almost feels like a 100' tall.

This picture reminds me of the good times in the canyon down the street from my house. I don't remember my dad taking this picture, but I was there. This tree is down by the sandhill which me and my brother throw huge rocks down below.
This picture was taken in the Swami's gardens also. This one was in the Koi Pond, not on the bluff where the cactus was. I like Koi because when you wiggle your finger in the water, they think it's a worm and try to eat it (don't worry- they don't have teeth).
This picture was taken at GP and Papa's house in the desert (near Laughlin, NV). There house is really neat because they have a mini speedboat that floats in the mini lake shown above. The other cool thing about this place is that it is filled with toy dinosaurs that I put them on the walkway leading to the dock.
These are my two good friends, Lucca and Alex (who we sometimes call Beans). My two friends will always make me laugh. Like this picture that was taken in downtown Encinitas. We were on a field trip that taught us all about the history of Encinitas.

I hope you enjoyed my Apple Syrup Art Gallery!





No comments:

Post a Comment